Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Session Report (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Menu in the Gorge - Humble Pie

We've been eating so much humble pie in the gorge this week, that I've put on 5 lbs of belly fat.  We sailed Rowena on Friday, the City Par…

Started by Brian

6 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Brian

July 17th 2010

We had another big (huge) day at Rondeau last Saturday. We arrived Saturday morning to some honkin winds. Annabel rigged up her trusty 92lt…

Started by Don Ferguson

0 Jul 22, 2010

Last day in da Gorge

Our last day started out light.  We went to Rowena where Jeannie sailed a 5.4, and did have fun, but I watched from the beach (didn't rent…

Started by Brian

0 Jul 20, 2010

Metro Beach Session July 16

MetroBeach July 16, Intermittent westerlies were enough for a fun 1.5 hour session on butter smooth 80 degree water with a 85 degree hot su…

Started by Tom Janicki

1 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Brian

Totally Spanked in the Gorge

Jeannie and I are visiting some friends out in Portland this weekend.  Got totally spanked today at Rowena.  I was OP'd on a 4.2 and Jeanni…

Started by Brian

0 Jul 17, 2010

Cass lake session July 16, lost Kiteboard liquid force proof 151

I was out kiteboarding at Cass today, winds got up to 20mph. Great evening session but was separated from my board. Could not find it even…

Started by Vince Fong

0 Jul 16, 2010

Empire Beach July 3 & 4, 2010

July 3, Empire Beach.6.0, 84 JP was the setup for today.From 11:00 - 2:30 sailed in the waves, duckin, jibing and helitacking.SW swell has…

Started by Tom Janicki

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Driscoll

Rondeau regatta 3/7/10

We arrived at about 11 on Saturday to what appeared to be pretty promising conditions for the regatta, despite the downgrade of the fo…

Started by Don Ferguson

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Brian

Blue Lagoon Monday 6/28/10

Blue Lagoon Monday,About a dozen windsurfers showed up late in the day for the W-NW winds estimated peak of 25-30 mph. Sails range from 5.5…

Started by Tom Janicki

2 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Brian

St. Clair 6/28/10

Wind finally turned West here at about two pm and pumped up at the sensor to over 20mph. That's usually my que to pack my gear and head up.…

Started by Don Ferguson

0 Jun 29, 2010

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}