Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Session Report (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Not so black Friday!!

Out to Mitchell's Bay around 10 am today, rig up a 5.5 and suddenly the wind begins to ebb,, A couple of kiters show and we sit for a bit u…

Started by Don Ferguson

2 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Brian

November 13th My Lucky Day

Best Birthday Ever!!! My honey made me waffles for breakfast. I went to Mitchell's Bay windsurfing from 10:30 till 1:30, 5.0 90 liter board…

Started by Don Ferguson

4 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

River Sesh II

For the second Sunday in a row, (relatively) warm winds graced about 10 windsurfers as they crisscrossed the blue waters of the St. Clair R…

Started by Brian

1 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

River Sesh

Sunday's warm south winds brought six wind-starved windsurfers and one kiter out to Marysville.  The winds were lighter than expected, and…

Started by Brian

10 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

7/23/11

Well for the few days preceeding Sunday the forecast was for quite good conditions with Southweterlies gusting 20+  and temps in the mid 60…

Started by Don Ferguson

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

Blue Lagoon the place to be on 09/30/2011

Finally, some exciting wind that didn't come on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday! Strong gusts and some holes, but plenty of wind all aftern…

Started by Jeannie Driscoll

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

Lit Again at Blue Lagoon 10/1/2011

Great turn today at Blue Lagoon! Lucky for those who missed yesterday completely or only caught the end, the wind stuck around all day with…

Started by Jeannie Driscoll

0 Oct 1, 2011

Forecasters got it right! Higgins Lake goes off again

Great late afternoon / evening session after the rains moved thru - just like they predicted!  I'd gotten pretty skeptical after they had p…

Started by Mike Wahl

6 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Jeannie Driscoll

Another great weekend!

Had a great weekend in Caseville again.  Sailed on Friday afternoon, Sunday afternoon and all day Monday.  Sailed Monday with Dan and Lori…

Started by Brian

6 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Jeannie Driscoll

Caseville goes off again!

Had a great wave session this evening in Caseville.   I was on a 6.5m2 (200#), but the waves were big and fun, and who'd complain after a s…

Started by Brian

7 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Brian

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

172 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}