Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Session Report (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St. Clair 6/28/10

Wind finally turned West here at about two pm and pumped up at the sensor to over 20mph. That's usually my que to pack my gear and head up.…

Started by Don Ferguson

0 Jun 29, 2010

Bonus Session at the Surf Palace

Well, there wasn't supposed to be a shred of wind in Caseville, but about 5pm it came up and stayed up, until the fog bank (below) rolled i…

Started by Brian

0 Jun 26, 2010

/Bad Day!

Bad DayI went to pack up my gear this morning and bingo a spring breaks on the garage door in the closed position.Called Anchor garage doo…

Started by Don Ferguson

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Don Ferguson

Whodda thunk

Woke up on Tuesday to rain and a downgraded forecast. By about eight am the rain had passed and the sun was beginning to shine, the forecas…

Started by Don Ferguson

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Brian

Big Rondeau day again today

I can't wait to see what it maxed out at on the wind graph tomorrrow. Annabel and I were both there around 11 am and in the water by 11.30.…

Started by Don Ferguson

2 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Brian

Yet another day

check this out http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwhere.iws?regionID=232&siteID=126&days=1&Isection=Wind+Yesterday   This was the…

Started by Don Ferguson

0 Jun 17, 2010

Taming the Shrew, Shrewsbury Ont June 15 /10

Got there about 7:30 am rigged up a 6.0 and 92 ltrs. Wow! Great day finally,,, sailed till 2pm. Home to hot tub and mohitos. Les showed aro…

Started by Don Ferguson

1 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Brian

Metro Beach Session Friday 5-14-10

About a dozen or so Windsurfers showed up for the forcasted 15-20 west wind at LSC's Metro Beach. Rigs ranged from 5.0 sails to the big boy…

Started by Tom Janicki

3 May 18, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Driscoll

5/14/10 Buttcrack update

Awesome day!!  I wasn't expecting such a great day cause the forecast was downgraded from 20-30 to 15-20 at 8AM this morning. Seems like wh…

Started by bob pratt

0 May 14, 2010

SUP - Lake Lansing

With rain in the forecast and gray skies overhead,  I saw myself sitting there on the couch becoming the spud that I am when it's windless.…

Started by Mark Beauman

1 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Brian

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

265 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

136 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

17 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

174 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2020   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}