Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Session Report (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bonus Session at the Surf Palace

Well, there wasn't supposed to be a shred of wind in Caseville, but about 5pm it came up and stayed up, until the fog bank (below) rolled i…

Started by Brian

0 Jun 26, 2010

/Bad Day!

Bad DayI went to pack up my gear this morning and bingo a spring breaks on the garage door in the closed position.Called Anchor garage doo…

Started by Don Ferguson

2 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Don Ferguson

Whodda thunk

Woke up on Tuesday to rain and a downgraded forecast. By about eight am the rain had passed and the sun was beginning to shine, the forecas…

Started by Don Ferguson

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Brian

Big Rondeau day again today

I can't wait to see what it maxed out at on the wind graph tomorrrow. Annabel and I were both there around 11 am and in the water by 11.30.…

Started by Don Ferguson

2 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Brian

Yet another day

check this out http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwhere.iws?regionID=232&siteID=126&days=1&Isection=Wind+Yesterday   This was the…

Started by Don Ferguson

0 Jun 17, 2010

Taming the Shrew, Shrewsbury Ont June 15 /10

Got there about 7:30 am rigged up a 6.0 and 92 ltrs. Wow! Great day finally,,, sailed till 2pm. Home to hot tub and mohitos. Les showed aro…

Started by Don Ferguson

1 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Brian

Metro Beach Session Friday 5-14-10

About a dozen or so Windsurfers showed up for the forcasted 15-20 west wind at LSC's Metro Beach. Rigs ranged from 5.0 sails to the big boy…

Started by Tom Janicki

3 May 18, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Driscoll

5/14/10 Buttcrack update

Awesome day!!  I wasn't expecting such a great day cause the forecast was downgraded from 20-30 to 15-20 at 8AM this morning. Seems like wh…

Started by bob pratt

0 May 14, 2010

SUP - Lake Lansing

With rain in the forecast and gray skies overhead,  I saw myself sitting there on the couch becoming the spud that I am when it's windless.…

Started by Mark Beauman

1 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Brian

it nuked!

Cass was the thrill this afternoon!  Small gear, gusty, great rides!  but the water is cold!!

Started by Jeannie Driscoll

0 Apr 3, 2010

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

172 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}