Session Report (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hatteras this morning

Irene!!

Started by Don Ferguson

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

Wednesday Aug 24

Another mid week big day! Wow and August to boot. I decided Rondeau as Lake Erie was already blowing 30 at 5 am yesterday. Arrived around 9…

Started by Don Ferguson

2 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

Caseville Mich

Saturday Aug 14 Ann and I are on an exploratory mission to Caseville Mi. Big wind forecast for a NorEaster to blow in on Sunday and it seem…

Started by Don Ferguson

26 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Brian

Higgins Lake went off yesterday!

What a great surprise!  The forecast was only so-so, but by mid-afternoon, we were sailing 5.5s  and seeing some nice swells at the drop-of…

Started by Mike Wahl

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jeannie Driscoll

It's lit at the Surf Palace!! (Caseville)

No wind in the forecast was just sipping coffee on the deck this AM and out of no where the wind came up from WSW and has been up ever sinc…

Started by Jeannie Driscoll

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Brian

8/6/11 evening session

I nice north breeze kicked in late this afternoon to provide us with an unusual evening session on West Grand Traverse Bay. I used a 6.0m/1…

Started by Dave Dalquist

4 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Dave Dalquist

Maybe later today!!

Things seem to be falling into place for a supper hour session on St. Clair.

Started by Don Ferguson

6 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Brian

July 21st

Wow all these great sessions happening unfortunately mid week lately. Brooke took the day off work yesterday and we travelled up to Rondeau…

Started by Don Ferguson

3 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

Wednesday 7/13

Epic night on St. Clair last night. The wind began to pump in from the North around 4pm, as predicted, continued to build to around 20 knot…

Started by Don Ferguson

7 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Brian

Rondeau Regatta 7/2/11

Ann and I decided to load up and head for Rondeau Bay on Friday afternoon around 1pm, seeing as it was the Canadian long weekend, Ann had F…

Started by Don Ferguson

1 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Brian

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

172 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}