Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Wind Talk (222)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rondeau Bay

Good forecast for Rondeau Bay off Lake Erie just south of Chatham today. However thunderstorms are supposed to develop later on this aftern…

Started by Don Ferguson

3 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Don Ferguson

Wed June 9

Got out again at Rondeau yesterday afternoon from about 2 till 5. I was sitting at home and hardly a breath of wind on checking I windsurf.…

Started by Don Ferguson

0 Jun 10, 2010

COSCO's got SUPs!!!

I was out for a paddle the other night and a lady in a kayak asked me if I was on an SUP.  I said yes, and asked her how she knew about the…

Started by Brian

6 May 30, 2010
Reply by Brian

When we gonna get wind?

Starting to forget what it's like to stand on a windsurf board  . . .ughhh

Started by Brian

8 May 29, 2010
Reply by Don Ferguson

WeatherHotlines

Thanks for the support from Mike G, Dean, Brian, Harry, JAB, Bob M, Craig,Larry, The Mickster, Chris L, so far I collected $255.00. Good st…

Started by Tom Janicki

4 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Janicki

Lexington WeatherTalker

Since 1997 the Lexington WeatherTalker has been supplying current weather conditions for interested sailors. Back then, I spearheaded a c…

Started by Tom Janicki

0 Apr 18, 2010

Great Day at Lake Buttcrack

Some days I'm glad I weigh 210lbs.Today was fully powered to overpowered 6.3 Ezzy!! it was very hard to hold down in some of the 30+ gusts.…

Started by bob pratt

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Mark Beauman

The new Windsurfer Int'l Mag is out

The April Windsurfer Int'l Mag is online today:http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/fd62c879#/fd62c879/120

Started by Brian

0 Apr 12, 2010

Cold Weather Gear

Anybody experimented with gear for late late fall and early spring?  I've been finding that 35 deg. water, 35 deg. air, and big wind chill…

Started by Jonathan DeLauter

4 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Driscoll

Links to Wind Conditions

Contour Map (Weather Underground, to see how wind is trending) http://www.wunderground.com/US/Region/Midwest/2xpxWindSpeed.html Cass Lake…

Started by Dennis

0 Apr 5, 2010

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

222 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

114 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

15 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

142 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2017   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://api.ning.com:80/files/6vIMLmuhUcrLLIL3po0DvpHbBYZ-QctxAE1sy*OqLilWCgFpTnDwYbklBuyggoVNV1mZx1UL1kiqY*gRuxCQoUG1n8w7dlyj/Animation3.gif); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}