Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Wind Talk (287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hatteras

Hi All Ann and I will be in Avon NC beginning this Friday evening April 8 2011 at HC 204 Pamlico Breeze on North Albicore until April 24t…

Started by Don Ferguson

4 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

Tawas Bay Area

Hello All. We are just wondering if anyone sails Tawas Bay Area on a regular basis. Just recieved some info on this area and it looks bea…

Started by Don Ferguson

2 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Janicki

2011 WATER LEVELS DOWN

The website that deals with Great Lakes Shipping has stated that water levels on all the lakes is predicted to be lower than last year. Lak…

Started by RON PISKOR

5 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Brian

Ready to Huck!

Got a replacement 6.5 Retro and a new 4.8 Hucker today!  Can't wait for the season.

Started by Brian

1 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Don Ferguson

The Passing of a Windsurfer

It is with great sadness and humility that I post the death of a dear friend and member of the Lake Lansing sailing community. Thomasz…

Started by bob pratt

0 Feb 4, 2011

JP Plate bolts

Just a note to make people aware. Ann and I ordered a JP Funboard low wind board a few weeks ago, but upon trying to assemble the base to t…

Started by Don Ferguson

0 Feb 4, 2011

Win a wet suit, and WS'ers beat the kiters again!

Neil Pryde has a Facebook giveaway: http://www.windsurfermag.com/win-an-npx-winter-suit.html   Again in Baja, the WS'ers beat the kiters: h…

Started by Brian

0 Jan 24, 2011

windsurfer dies in Florida

Taken from I windsurf. com Sad story COCOA BEACH -- A 65-year-old windsurfer reported missing on the Banana River has been found dead a c…

Started by Don Ferguson

5 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Brian

Winter in MI

I posted some (primarily) Fall/Winter scenes from around MI, on the slideshow.  They were send to me by an Egyptian guy, who's trying to ma…

Started by Brian

0 Jan 16, 2011

2011 season. What do you want to do

Just putting this out there, what do you want to do in the 2011 season?     Myself I want to try more places. I would like to get into more…

Started by Mike Walters

1 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Brian

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}