Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Wind Talk (287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self Rescue

Some good articles, by Patrick Bergeron, on self-rescue.http://www.river-rippers.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=50

Started by Brian

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Don Ferguson

windsurfing rental around South Haven, MI?

Hi, I am looking for a place to rent windsurfing around South Haven, MI. Any suggestions? thanks.

Started by roman

2 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by roman

new

Hi im a new windsurfer (or trying to be) in the metro detroit area and i was hoping for some advice. Me and my friend are looking into purc…

Started by max odena

15 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by max odena

new

Hi im a new windsurfer (or trying to be) in the metro detroit area and i was hoping for some advice. Me and my friend are looking into purc…

Started by max odena

0 Jun 19, 2010

Rondeau Bay

Good forecast for Rondeau Bay off Lake Erie just south of Chatham today. However thunderstorms are supposed to develop later on this aftern…

Started by Don Ferguson

3 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Don Ferguson

Wed June 9

Got out again at Rondeau yesterday afternoon from about 2 till 5. I was sitting at home and hardly a breath of wind on checking I windsurf.…

Started by Don Ferguson

0 Jun 10, 2010

COSCO's got SUPs!!!

I was out for a paddle the other night and a lady in a kayak asked me if I was on an SUP.  I said yes, and asked her how she knew about the…

Started by Brian

6 May 30, 2010
Reply by Brian

When we gonna get wind?

Starting to forget what it's like to stand on a windsurf board  . . .ughhh

Started by Brian

8 May 29, 2010
Reply by Don Ferguson

Kids rigs $150

I'm selling a Mistral kids rig that consists of 2 sails, 2 booms, two masts and a single mastfoot (another can be obtained if needed). They…

Started by bob pratt

0 May 25, 2010

WeatherHotlines

Thanks for the support from Mike G, Dean, Brian, Harry, JAB, Bob M, Craig,Larry, The Mickster, Chris L, so far I collected $255.00. Good st…

Started by Tom Janicki

4 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Janicki

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}