Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Wind Talk (287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm new to the sport and want to know where to start! All help welcomed!

Hi everyone- Windsurfing is something that has looked so interesting to me for a long time, and I'm finally ready to take the jump and get…

Started by Dayne Hopkins

6 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by Eric Dietrich

Thanks for the advice and feedback Brian and Chris

Thank you Brian and Chris for all of your advice on boards this winter. I purchased a 119 magic ride fullwood sand which board and took it…

Started by Ben Skudrna

0 Apr 5, 2017

Goya FXR 145 Board and Gear

Selling the following: Goya FXR 145 Board Gasstra 6.0 sail Chinook Slalom 152- 214 cm Boom Fiberspar Reflex 4800 mast (75% carbon) Dakine B…

Started by Gary Maxey

0 Mar 14, 2017

OBX rooms May 7-21

I have a cottage rental with rooms available. Weekly or.. May 7 for 2weeks Sunday to Sunday till the 21st. Modest soundfront on the Buxton…

Started by Gary John Matthews

0 Mar 4, 2017

Straits of Mackinac

Anyone familiar with sailing in the Straits of Mackinac and the strength of the current?  Someone in another forum was asking as he was con…

Started by Scott Schreiber

0 Feb 27, 2017

New freemove boards

Hello guys I was wondering what 90 kg guys are riding these days. I sail on Lake St.clair and am a relatively new windsurfer of 3 years I h…

Started by Ben Skudrna

8 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Chris Ferrara

Board recommendation for Lake Michigan

I currently live in Oregon and sail in the Gorge, but I eventually plan to move back to Michigan and do my sailing on Lake Michigan.  I hav…

Started by Jim O'Donnell

2 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Jim O'Donnell

RRD 110 FSW

RRD Freestyle Wave board 110L Condition: Excellent Comes with fin & Dakine board bag. Price: $895 Contact Mark 517-927-9498

Started by Mark Beauman

0 Oct 3, 2016

Ocean Rodeo Drysuits

I was considering buying my first drysuit this year to extend my season and I looked at some one'll suits and some ocean rodeo suits. The o…

Started by Ben Skudrna

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Ben Skudrna

Ocean Rodeo Drysuits

I was considering buying my first drysuit this year to extend my season and I looked at some one'll suits and some ocean rodeo suits. The o…

Started by Ben Skudrna

0 Aug 29, 2016

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}