Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Looks like Kettle Point set to go off on Wednesday.  Daybreak till 3PM.  Winds 20-25.  Gusts to 30Kts.  Waves should be large.  Bring your passport and short boards.

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait to see some pictures! 

Me? I'll be sailing in the Gorge starting Friday morning early. Fingers crossed!

I hope you have a great session!

Should be an epic beat down.  Can't wait.  See you there on next go round.  Although I think you will be doing just fine with your current plan.  More than a bit jealous.

Well?  How was it?  

Tipping the scales at 200# I rigged 4.6 on 90L board sailed from 11am till 3.  Sun came out around 1:30.  Very nice day.  Forearms and grip gave out too fast.  Joining Planet Fitness ASAP.  Lots of kites and about eight windsurfers took advantage.  There is now a $10 beach charge, and if you have a camper on your pick-up they won't let you on the beach.  New Indian tribe rules.  Be warned.  Waves were rolling about 8 feet on the outside.  Not as big as I had hoped, but everyone had a great time.  One board was broken in half.  Don't see that very often anymore.

Sounds fantastic! Hate it when the arms and legs give out when the wind is still good.

Awesome! 

The Caseville team had a Sat-Sun double-header.  The guys were on 5.5/5.8m2.

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}