Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan
I decided I should not waste time during this lull, so I am organizing my list of top 10 one-liners from folks walking by while I was derigging after a 'variety' of sessions. Here they are so far:
1) Young man! I am not going to do anything if you really get in trouble out there.
2) Whatever you are doing, it must be fun!
3) What is that, uh, hook thing, for?
4) Can I have a ride?
5) I thought you were going to just keep going and going and going!
6) Dude that is some job!
7) Man, I am so incredibly jealous
8) I had no idea people our age could do that!
9) Aren't you kind of over your head out there? And Cold!
10) Well, I told her that point over there will just scoop you up, no worries!
Here are the 'type's that really made each commnet.
1) Probably some friend of my 88 year old mother
2) most common statement, middle aged walkers all
3-5) very young ladies. True, True, and True
6) Lunchtime power walker
7) 30-something guy chasing 3 kids
8) retiree just like me
9) young mother
10) helpful boyfriend