Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Selling my beloved AHD Mx 61, which I have had for a few years now.  It rips, but I think it's time for me to upgrade. 

Excellent 6.3 to 4.2 board and very comfortable to sail. Rides waves well, freestyles excellently, and is a great bump and jump board. A bit sticky to plane, but if you're powered up no biggy. Perfect for 5.0 to 6.2 days in my opinion. It is also one of the faster 92 liter freestyle wave boards I've been on.

Board is in good shape with a couple of minor paint dings. Couple of glass chips that I repaired because I'm anal, but nothing that ever actually went "through" the shell. It has always been stored in a bag.

Comes with a super nice fin (powerbox).

Board is located in Houghton, MI in the U.P. I am down state Michigan often, and will be in Chicago the first week of June and could drive up to meet the St. Joe or GR crowd.  Basically, wherever you are we can get the board pretty close.

Well worth 300.  Or $275. Or whatever your reasonable offer is.  Email for pics. ktrubin at mtu dot edu.  I don't HAVE to sell this board, but I have a feeling it might not ever get used after I pick up a new one..

Views: 197

Reply to This

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}