Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

JP Free Style Wave,for sale - Priced to sell quickly at $100.00 US

Year: 2005

Board: JP Free Style Wave

Size: 84 l, Length: 235 CM,  Maximum Width: 58 CM.

Great high wind board, I use my 3.5 to 5.5 sail sizes on this board. (I'm a lightweight at 150 lbs).

This board that can play/jump in the waves or rip in the flat water of Pamlico sound.

I purchased this board used from Neil Pyrde in Hawaii in 2006. I've log a lot of pleasurable sessions on this board. Only reason I'm selling it is because I recently purchased a new 85 liter JP FSW.

Board has a nose guard mounted to protect the nose of the board from crashes.

It is water tight and has had a few repairs on it during it's use in Hawaii. (filled in deck dings).

There are also a few dings on the bottom due to hitting debris in Lake St. Clair (logs, picnic tables, garbage cans etc.. nothing  that affects the water tightness of the board.)

Comes with $60.00 worth of 1 year old adjustable DA KINE footstraps.

No fin, no bag. Pictures available upon request.

Priced to sell quickly at $100.00 US

Views: 235

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom,

I'm interested in this board and would like to work something out.  I do live in the UP but I (and many others are often downstate for work/family/etc.  I'll try sending you a message.

Hi Kyle,

Sorry it sold on Sunday.

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}