Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Hi all. Have a bit of gear Im clearing out of my collection. Mostly older but in good used condition. All being stored indoors.

Might have more but here is a quick list for now. Easier to post a list and can provide more details or photos to anyone interested. All priced to sell with plenty of life left.

All gear is Neil Pryde except for the board

Masts-370,400,430 standard diameter 30% and 60% carbon

Booms- 135-185, 145-195 Carbon hybrids

Sails- 3.3, 3.7, 4.2, 4.7 Combat wave

4.4, 5.0 Core wave

5.9 Jet Freeride

Boards- JP real world wave 69 pro edition carbon

Miscellaneous mast extensions, bases, harnesses, harness lines, etc. 

Note!!!!! Also have a few much older sails and a 1 piece Nolimitz 460 mast free to anyone interested. 

Views: 1058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steve,
Sure, will send photos. Probably easiest to communicate and send them directly to you. Text me your email or phone and I'll get them to you. My phone number is 517.303.4992.
Thanks,
Derek
Hi Steve,
Sure, will send photos. Probably easiest to communicate and send them directly to you. Text me your email or phone and I'll get them to you. My phone number is 517.303.4992.
Thanks,
Derek

Do you still have masts for sale? 

Thanks

Pete

Hi Pete,

I do have a Neil Pryde 370cm 60% carbon standard diameter. The other sizes are no longer available but still have plenty of other gear if you need anything else. Let me know if interested. 

Thanks, Derek

Hopefully you've seen the notice for the Cass Lake swap on May 8.

I am a seasoned windsurfer of forty years , past windsurfer shop owner and now must retire from the magical sport .
I have a costom trailer filled with 4 boards windsurfing gear fully enclosed ,with room for all the camping gear you need ,and the ability to carry 2 kayaks, 2 bikes on top. trailer recently restored ready for next adventure as far as you want to go. just hook up and go,all organized and secure. Pete
Hi Peter, do you still have the trailer? Could you send me some pics to benjamin? Ben

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}