Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Larry Ruhstorfer is trying sell off all of his friend, John Z's, old gear to get his wife, Kathy, some cash.  He'd like to sell it all together.  Here's Larry's email summary to me.

> 3.5 Neilpryde NPR
> 4.0 Neilpryde
> 4.0 Naish Hokua
> 4.5 Neilpryde Slalom
> 4.7 Neilpryde NPR
> 5.0 Neilpryde Wave
> 5.0 Neilpryude Cam Speed
> 5.5 Neilpryde Race
> 5.5 Ezzy Duo
> 6.5 Hot Sails SR#
> 4 carbon masts
> 4 booms
> misc bases and extensions
> Clam Sandwich (small like 7'11" around 70 liters)
> F2 260 Axis
>
> All for $500.  Masts alone are worth that.  Boards are in board bags and masts have bags as well.  
>
> Please let me know if you are interested.  I need to get this moved by October 21st since I don't have a place to store it.
>
> Larry
> 248-421-4086

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Larry. Sorry I don't have a non-work email for you. I assume you get swap announcements here.

I don't go on the Michigan Windsurfing site very often, and just noticed you were trying to sell a bunch of gear for a friend. Is it still around? Didn't appear to be much response on the site. What do you have, how much, and what shape/age is it? My wife is starting to sail and I can use some small stuff - I can take the rest to the swap.

Let me know.

Bob Schoen   rmschoen@aol.com if you prefer

Did the Clam Sandwich ever sell ?

If not I might be interested, but don't tell my wife.

The equipment is sold.

Thanks

Brian

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}