Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

House move means I have some nice gear that's looking for a new home.

Rigged 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 and 8.5 Gaastra sails with mostly carbon masts and booms, Fanatic 160L board and harnesses.

Would prefer to sell the lot to the first sensible bidder who is able to collect.

Photos to follow.

Steve

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in the board and harness and perhaps one of the sails (likely the 5 or the 6).

What sort of a price are you looking for?

Hi Roger

If you were coming to collect the board, a harness and a sail, you would be welcome to take everything (board, harnesses and all the sails) for $500.

I'm looking to reduce the amount of stuff I need to take with me when we move house...

Alternatively, how does $250 for the board, a harness and one sail sound?

Steve

Coming to Novi involves some planning on my part (coming from Ontario).  What sort of time frame are you looking at.  I have a niece who lives on the west side of Detroit who is expecting a baby soon.  If I can double up pick-up with a visit that would be ideal.

I'm in no hurry.

I do have quite a bit of travel coming up.

I'll be out of town on the following dates (inclusive): August 7th to 10th, August 19th to 27th, September 1st to 3rd, September 6th to 9th.

Hope that helps.

Apologies but everything now sold.

Steve,
I’d like to come out today and take a look. Can you please call me on 248 225 5166 to see when a good time is.
Thx.

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}