Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Windsurfing equipment for sale, c. 1990 – Make an offer!

One “ready to sail” complete package of used windsurfing equipment located in southwestern Michigan includes:

One Seatrend Hybrid 9.7 (287 cm) board by Angulo, Hawaii with attached fin and DaKine footstraps

Four sails:

One Seing 7.5, in carrying bag

One RAF Slalom 8/20, in carrying bag

One Gaastra Eurofoil 5.3, in storage bag

One Gaastra Speedfoil  4.5, in storage bag

Three extra fins:

Dill Design, Angulo Ultimate Freestyle, Naish Hawaii Ltd. by Rainbow HL-Race-Slalom

Misc.:

One pair Thunderwear gloves

One O’Neill hoodie with visor

One full hoodie

One DaKine harness with Reactor harness hook

One pair boom extenders

Two mast extenders and one mast base

One Mistral mast base cover

One Visual Speed fin case

One pair Windward Sports soft roof racks (for car)

Views: 654

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lori, I'm interested in the windsurfing gear you have listed for sale. In looking around the interwebs, it seems that early 90s boards go for about $50-$100, would you take $200 for everything you have listed?

Hello Brian L - sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I had to reset my password ... and didn't realize.

We were thinking closer to $300 with all the accessories, would you consider meeting halfway at $250?

Did I include location information on where the equipment is stored?  It is at our cottage in Marcellus, MI, 1/2 hour south of I-94 at Paw Paw, off M-40.  We would have to arrange to meet there, if winter ever becomes over!

Would be happy for you to have our stuff; in good condition ...

Thank you for your interest!

Lori

Hi Lori, $250 is fine. I'll be coming from northwest Indiana, so Macellus is only a 90 minute drive. My schedule is going to be pretty crazy mid-April through the end of May, but if you're spending a weekend at your cottage in early April, or after June 1st, send me an email at yttriumnitrate@gmail.com.

--Brian

That is wonderful news, and so glad that you are not too far away.

I will keep you posted on our weekend schedule in March and early April; the equipment is fine where it is until you can come to retrieve it.  We are happy that it will have a home!!!

Brian, thank you for your personal email!  It is easier for me!

I am Lgrove2144@gmail.com, cell (312) 813-0857

Best,

Lori

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

173 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}