Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan
Looking for 1 or 2 folks who might interested in a Hatteras trip starting October 19 ending Nov 19.
Stay one week or stay 2 weeks or whatever you need.
We are renting a house on the sound side in the Waves area.
If interested please respond ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Correction on the dates Oct 19 through Nov 2
I'll be down in Avon from the 18th to the 28th...with a house FULL of kiters. If you folks don't mind a visitor for a day or two, perhaps I'll come up to Waves and sail with you guys?
Hey Dave have a great trip. Wish we were able to go, but we are in delay mode right now, waiting on updated passports. How did you swing 10 days???
Thanks...I hope the wind gods are nicer this time than they were for us in the spring.
I guess 10 days includes travel time too...but I may swing an extra day at the tail end if the wind is good.
© 2023 Created by Brian. Powered by