Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan
Call me a wimp, but weather.com is saying 27 mph winds, 46 degree high, wind chill of 33, and 40% chance of rain. Not a good day for standing around the park (especially if not sailing). I will ask about holding it next Saturday. If that does not work, perhaps wait until fall this year. Of course if some die-hards show up anyway, good luck, but with that forecast, I'm betting on few (and not me). I still have one guy looking for "beginner/cottage" gear if anyone has some. Drop me a line directly at rmschoen@.... Thanks and sorry about the plans, but I was hoping the forecast would improve.