Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Session Report (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finally sailed in board shorts!

With September just around the corner, I finally hit the trifecta: water temps I knew were in the upper 70s, air temps in the 90s, and…

Started by Lawrence T Hoff

0 Aug 28, 2020

Hamlin Lake - August 8

We were a group of 5 windsurfers yesterday afternoon after the weird and unexpected rain and lightning with good wind for 5 to 6.5 m sails…

Started by Benjamin Sauter

5 Aug 11, 2020
Reply by Lawrence T Hoff

Warren Dunes July 18

I made the great decision to bring my board and sails along with me for a work trip to Bridgman MI. Once I was free I headed over to Warren…

Started by Sawyer Poel

2 Jul 24, 2020
Reply by Sawyer Poel

Little Sable Point

Our west coast group sailed at Little Sable Point on Saturday 7/18/2020 with wind out of the South at 20-35 knots all day, waves were 3'-5'…

Started by Chris Johnson

2 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by Jim O'Donnell

July 19, 2020 - Caseville

Nice sailing conditions today in Caseville between approx. 1 and 6 pm (after the heavy rain cleared). I was on 100 l & 5.2 mostly as we…

Started by Benjamin Sauter

1 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by Lawrence T Hoff

July 10, 2020 - Lake Michigan

Lake Michigan (Glenn), 135L Bic Techno, 6.0m Sailworks Bravo I should have listened to the Marine forecast.  A small craft advisory and bea…

Started by Jim O'Donnell

1 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Randy Bass

July 11 2020

If you're in SE Michigan, where are you sailing? I'm considering Sterling State Park 

Started by Cris

2 Jul 11, 2020
Reply by Lawrence T Hoff

June 23, Lake Michigan Session

Made it out yesterday around 8:45am for a short session on the Big Lake.  Started out on 6.8 with a 135L.  Wind was building, so I tried sw…

Started by Jim O'Donnell

3 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Jim O'Donnell

Surprise Memorial Day weekend 4.1 session.

The weather has been beautiful this Memorial Day weekend.  On Friday and Saturday it was 70 degrees with a 5-10 knot ESE breeze.  That’…

1 May 27, 2020
Reply by Brian

Bizzarro weather

In my last session report, I bragged that it was so warm that I sailed in wetsuit and summer booties.  I thought Spring had finally sprung.…

1 May 10, 2020
Reply by Brian

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

172 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}