Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Wind Talk (225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board recommendation for Lake Michigan

I currently live in Oregon and sail in the Gorge, but I eventually plan to move back to Michigan and do my sailing on Lake Michigan.  I hav…

Started by Jim O'Donnell

2 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Jim O'Donnell

RRD 110 FSW

RRD Freestyle Wave board 110L Condition: Excellent Comes with fin & Dakine board bag. Price: $895 Contact Mark 517-927-9498

Started by Mark Beauman

0 Oct 3, 2016

Ocean Rodeo Drysuits

I was considering buying my first drysuit this year to extend my season and I looked at some one'll suits and some ocean rodeo suits. The o…

Started by Ben Skudrna

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Ben Skudrna

Ocean Rodeo Drysuits

I was considering buying my first drysuit this year to extend my season and I looked at some one'll suits and some ocean rodeo suits. The o…

Started by Ben Skudrna

0 Aug 29, 2016

Fins

My name is Ben and I am in my second full season of windsurfing I recently bought a 141 starboard go and am trying to dial in my fins. It c…

Started by Ben Skudrna

7 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Gary John Matthews

Tricktionary - online coaching for windsurfing

Tricktionary has just recently launched an online learning platform for windsurfing and kitesurfing (Beta version) called Tricktionary Geni…

Started by Benjamin Sauter

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Brian

Rentals

Ok I think I'm planning to go to lake Michigan this summer and I would like to rent a board. Know any places? Also does anyone know any pla…

Started by Davin Kevari

0 Jun 8, 2016

rental windsurfers

Hi Everyone, I am coming to elk lake with my extended family july9-16th. My young adult children were interested in having a windsurfer or…

Started by laura wagner

0 Jun 1, 2016

Wtb windsurfing setup

Hey guys, I'm still eying Craigslist, but wanted to post on here. I'm looking for a used windsurfing setup: board, sail (preferably a 7.0),…

Started by justin

1 May 20, 2016
Reply by marilyn kamp

First day of ripping & shredding Saturday May 7th at the Muskegon Pier

Excellent day of shredding under partly cloudy skies and blowing 25-35 knots out of the North/Northwest. Only a couple of kiters 5-6 meter.…

Started by Chris Johnson

1 May 18, 2016
Reply by Brian

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

225 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

115 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

16 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

144 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2017   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://api.ning.com:80/files/6vIMLmuhUcrLLIL3po0DvpHbBYZ-QctxAE1sy*OqLilWCgFpTnDwYbklBuyggoVNV1mZx1UL1kiqY*gRuxCQoUG1n8w7dlyj/Animation3.gif); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}