Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Wind Talk (287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fins

My name is Ben and I am in my second full season of windsurfing I recently bought a 141 starboard go and am trying to dial in my fins. It c…

Started by Ben Skudrna

7 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Gary John Matthews

Tricktionary - online coaching for windsurfing

Tricktionary has just recently launched an online learning platform for windsurfing and kitesurfing (Beta version) called Tricktionary Geni…

Started by Benjamin Sauter

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Brian

Rentals

Ok I think I'm planning to go to lake Michigan this summer and I would like to rent a board. Know any places? Also does anyone know any pla…

Started by Davin Kevari

0 Jun 8, 2016

rental windsurfers

Hi Everyone, I am coming to elk lake with my extended family july9-16th. My young adult children were interested in having a windsurfer or…

Started by laura wagner

0 Jun 1, 2016

Wtb windsurfing setup

Hey guys, I'm still eying Craigslist, but wanted to post on here. I'm looking for a used windsurfing setup: board, sail (preferably a 7.0),…

Started by justin

1 May 20, 2016
Reply by marilyn kamp

First day of ripping & shredding Saturday May 7th at the Muskegon Pier

Excellent day of shredding under partly cloudy skies and blowing 25-35 knots out of the North/Northwest. Only a couple of kiters 5-6 meter.…

Started by Chris Johnson

1 May 18, 2016
Reply by Brian

Wave sailing saugatuck

Hey, I'm looking for the last name of Derek from east Lansing. A news paper friend of mine got some nice pictures of him and may use them,…

Started by wendell garvelink

3 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by wendell garvelink

Fun at da Reef

Look at the expression on Casey Treichler's face and the nice wave behind him.  Those guys sure have fun over on Lake Erie at da Reef.

Started by Brian

0 Oct 21, 2015

Friday's forecast for mid-Michigan is looking promising!

Where to sail in a NE? My default is Lake Lansing - close to home and work, but am open to alternate suggestions...

Started by Lawrence T Hoff

1 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Brian

Southwest is best

The time is now for the best sw thermal wind on the big lake!  Little sable is doing its thing.  5.0 all day yesterday and today and tomorr…

Started by D.Gregory Kirby

1 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Brian

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

172 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}