Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

WOW!!! this makes up for every other year that has not been the greatest. 5 days on the water out of 7 so far and much more to come by the sound of things. Yesterday  we had a surprise 6.5 full throttle 2 hour session that was no forecast in the morning from about 8 till 11 here in Avon NC. Check out Randy's fishing experiences in the attatchments. To be continued,,

Views: 32

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Don,

Glad you guys are getting wind, but please save us some.  You can eat as many sharks as you like though!

Brian

Actualy John at Surf's up Seafood says shark makes a great Taco. Although we haven't tried it yet. Seafood gumbo tonight  I have a great recipe! Just ended a rather great 6.5 session time for a Yuengling and a bit of a break and we will see if the lull that is occuring at the moment will pick up enough to go back out. They downgraded the forecast a bit for this afternoon but still we had a great time and Ken here got some great go-pro footage.

Looks like you are having a great time Don. Tell every one I said hello I am in Montreal working till May 1st so will be happy to get on the water when I get back. I did buy a used board up here a 130L AHD freediamond so can not wait to try it out. enjoy the rest of your trip and see in in Rondeau soon

Mike

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

287 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

145 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

18 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

172 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2024   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}