Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan
Starting to feel like spring around here and time to get out sailing. Hopefully some of you got on the water today for early season session. Going through my storage and have lots of good used gear for sale. Will get prices listed shortly or just contact me if interested for more details. Can send photos if needed.
- Pryde x6 hybrid booms, 135-185, 145-195
- Pryde matrix 30 masts, 400 & 430
- Pryde x6 mast, 370
- Pryde combat wave sails- 3.3,3.7,4.2,4.7
- Pryde core wave sail- 5.0
- Pryde jet freeride sail- 5.9
- Pryde waist harness- size medium (x2)
- Pryde 5/4 wetsuit, size 50 (M)
- JP board, wave 83L, (2010 model)
- JP board, real world wave 68L, pro carbon version (2009 model)
- Nolimitz 460 1 piece mast (classic wave/carbon 30 picked up in the gorge about 20 years ago, used plenty in the gorge and along pacific coast but has been sitting in storage for long time in Michigan. Still very durable and useable mast, just old. Probably make for a great windsup rig). Put it back in use and it's free!
Price and any additional details on the JP 83L?