Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Randy Bass's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"As for the girly hands, I have a friend in central Illinois who sails with football…"

Randy Bass replied Jul 28 to I've got blisters on my fingers (with apologies to Ringo Starr) - long session on Lake Lansing - 7/27

3 Aug 6
Reply by Lawrence T Hoff

"I got two days in at the pier in Muskegon. Friday was 8 to 10 non planning. Never pi…"

Randy Bass replied Jul 28 to I've got blisters on my fingers (with apologies to Ringo Starr) - long session on Lake Lansing - 7/27

3 Aug 6
Reply by Lawrence T Hoff

"There are great places to mountain bike as well. Many places to sail in west michiga…"

Randy Bass replied Apr 7 to New to Holland Michigan

2 Apr 8
Reply by Phillip Morgan

"Pam I would love to sail with you at Gun Lake.  I scouted it out last summer but the…"

Randy Bass replied Jan 4 to WTB: beginner gear

32 May 3
Reply by Chris Ferrara

"Jim, when do you come to Michigan and for how long?  Do you bring windsurfing equipm…"

32 May 3
Reply by Chris Ferrara

"Hey it looks like we are gaining some windsurfing momentum in West Michigan.  Let's…"

32 May 3
Reply by Chris Ferrara

"If you are in Spring Lake, I sail inside the pier in Muskegon too.  That would be a…"

Randy Bass replied Dec 28, 2018 to WTB: beginner gear

32 May 3
Reply by Chris Ferrara

"Hey Alex,  I do not have equipment for sale, but I have the perfect board to learn a…"

Randy Bass replied Dec 25, 2018 to WTB: beginner gear

32 May 3
Reply by Chris Ferrara

"I was going to offer you my fin until I saw the board.  Not going to help.  My exact…"

Randy Bass replied Jul 27, 2016 to WTB - old Windsurfer board

10 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Bill Hutchidon

"I went to a Do It center.  A small hardware store.  They were in the plumbing sectio…"

Randy Bass replied Apr 23, 2014 to Vent Plugs?

15 May 7, 2015
Reply by Don Ferguson

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

256 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

124 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

16 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

169 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2019   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}