Michigan Windsurfing

Windsurfing & Stand-Up Paddleboarding in Michigan

Randy Bass's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Keep us posted on the foiling.  I tried once in Turks and Caicos but the guy had it…"

Randy Bass replied Apr 11 to It’s official, the 2020 season is underway

8 May 4
Reply by Brian

"Congrats on getting out.  Did not sound fun to me.  I streetsailed this week in a sh…"

Randy Bass replied Apr 9 to It’s official, the 2020 season is underway

8 May 4
Reply by Brian

"None that is very great.  I have a low quality geek pro camera.  50 bucks does not g…"

Randy Bass replied Mar 12 to When is opening day 2020?

4 Mar 12
Reply by Randy Bass

"I have already had 3 days on White Lake.  They were on ice with my Wingsurfer.  It w…"

Randy Bass replied Mar 9 to When is opening day 2020?

4 Mar 12
Reply by Randy Bass

"As for the girly hands, I have a friend in central Illinois who sails with football…"

Randy Bass replied Jul 28, 2019 to I've got blisters on my fingers (with apologies to Ringo Starr) - long session on Lake Lansing - 7/27

3 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Lawrence T Hoff

"I got two days in at the pier in Muskegon. Friday was 8 to 10 non planning. Never pi…"

Randy Bass replied Jul 28, 2019 to I've got blisters on my fingers (with apologies to Ringo Starr) - long session on Lake Lansing - 7/27

3 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Lawrence T Hoff

"There are great places to mountain bike as well. Many places to sail in west michiga…"

Randy Bass replied Apr 7, 2019 to New to Holland Michigan

2 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by Phillip Morgan

"Pam I would love to sail with you at Gun Lake.  I scouted it out last summer but the…"

Randy Bass replied Jan 4, 2019 to WTB: beginner gear

32 May 3, 2019
Reply by Chris Ferrara

"Jim, when do you come to Michigan and for how long?  Do you bring windsurfing equipm…"

32 May 3, 2019
Reply by Chris Ferrara

"Hey it looks like we are gaining some windsurfing momentum in West Michigan.  Let's…"

32 May 3, 2019
Reply by Chris Ferrara

RSS

Forum

Wind Talk

Anything Related to Wind and Water Sports

261 discussions

Session Report

Post About a Recent Session, or Plan One

130 discussions

Windsurfing Launches

Post Info, Directions, and Photos about Launches in MI and the Great Lakes

17 discussions

Gear 4 Sale or WTB

Sell Your Gear, or Find Stuff

171 discussions

DaNews

Hit Count Since 4-7-2010

© 2020   Created by Brian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.ningbar {background-image:url("http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_light.gif");background-repeat:repeat-x;} div#xn_bar_menu:before{ content: ""!important; position: absolute!important; width: 100%!important; height: 35px!important; left: 0%!important; z-index:9999!important; background: url(http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/964749975?profile=original); background-repeat:repeat-x!important; top: 25px!important;}